Group Meetings Pt. 2

This week I met with another group of students to discuss and critique each other's portfolio projects. The meeting made me feel confident about our progress so far, as we have already done most of our filming which puts us ahead of most others. Obviously, the project isn't a race, but luckily once we film the last scene tomorrow, we'll have a little over a week to edit it and be able to finish our project by April 11th.

The members im my group gave me a few suggestions to improve our film opening. For example, after our credit sequence, I was recommended to flash in the title of our film like a bolt of lightning, or display the title with some eerie static. I really like the last suggestion, as it ties in with the VHS tape that is important to our plot. In addition, we also discussed the title we should use, as we have yet to title our film. While some of the suggestions definitely encompassed the mystery and suspenseful tone we intend to create, we could't agree on a title that would perfectly fit our plot. Luckily, we don't need a title to fil, so I'll be meeting with Ben and our friend Sam tomorrow to finish filming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Filming

Researching Genre

Titles and Goodbyes