Peace

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I finished editing the film opening today and it has already been updated to YouTube. The bad news is that I wasn't too productive today and haven't finished my critical creative reflection. I planned to upload both videos today, but it seems I will have to wait until tomorrow, which is also the day our project is formally due. For the majority of people reading this post in the future, I know this literally means nothing as you can most likely scroll up to see my project already posted. So I guess this isn't really good or bad news....

Anyways, after that awkward realization, I noticed that this is the last update I will be sharing on this blog before I post my final product and CCR. This blog has helped me stay on track and map out my progress through the project, and I feel it has been an instrumental part of our final portfolio (I may have shed a tear while I wrote that line).  I hope that you, the audience, enjoyed reading these posts and staying up to date through my journey. Unfortunately, everything must come to and end and this is my formal goodbye to this blog and anyone reading it.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who helped make the project a reality. First and foremost, my partner Ben who helped during every aspect of the project, came up with incredible ideas, and of course was the lead actor of our film. I had a great time working with you dude. Next, I want to thank Mrs. Stoklosa who taught us everything we needed to know to create this project and gave us plenty of time to work on the project during class. Lastly, thank you to all my peers who helped me by giving valuable feedback and even pitching new ideas. Of course, a special shout-out goes to Sam Bialczak who helped Ben and I extensively during both days of filming and stepped in as the other main character in our opening. 

With all that sappy stuff being said,
Peace out, Andrew Briceno

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Titles and Goodbyes

Final Filming

Researching Genre